We are committed to treating your personal information responsibly and ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name and address and the names and addresses of those booking any services through the website.
• Contact information such as email address, or telephone number.
• Credit card details/Bank account details for payment purposes.
• Information relating to your preferences and interests.
• Other information, at your discretion, relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Our own internal record keeping.
• We will need to pass on information you have given us to our Service Providers in order that they can provide the services you wish to book.
• We may use your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and customer care.
• We may need to disclose your information to public authorities, if requested by them or required by law.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may cancel them at any time by following the link provided in the email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website or making course bookings.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may transfer your information to the purchaser of the assets or shares of Snow Kings. We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which may be of interest to you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.